PROPERTY INVESTMENT/DEVELOPMENT APPRAISAL AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Bello & Co’s functions in this area of activity consist broadly of Real Estate Investment Appraisal and Project Management. Investment Appraisal services center largely on Pre-Feasibility and Viability Studies of Project such as Real Estate, Industrial, and Commercial Investments.
The Feasibility/Viability Report prepared would normally cover the following areas:-
- Project description/processes;
- Description of site and services;
- Advice on management operations;
- Analysis of investment cost and financing plans;
- Market survey, demand and supply analysis;
- Commercial and financial details incorporating incomes, expenditure, and Net Operating income;
- Financial analysis and evaluation of the project
- Projected Profit and Loss Account;
- Cash flow forecast;
- Projected Balance Sheet;
- Sensitivity Test and Risk analysis; and
- Conclusion and Recommendation on the viability of the scheme.
Project Management on the other hand is undertaken whilst the development of the project is in progress and will involve: -
- Advice on selection of consultants;
- Coordination of site activities;
- Reduction of development/construction time to barest minimum;
- Elimination of wastage and supper flown expenses; and
- Regular progress report to the client.